Searching files

Hello,

my WinXP has a weird behavior while searching for files (expert mode).

When searching from a directory for even a simple match (letter 'e' for
example), it returns only part of the files that DO containt this letter.

It used to work a few weeks ago, but not any longer.

Any idea ?

Thanks !

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

myname wrote:

> Hello,
>
> my WinXP has a weird behavior while searching for files (expert mode).
>
> When searching from a directory for even a simple match (letter 'e' for
> example), it returns only part of the files that DO containt this letter.
>
> It used to work a few weeks ago, but not any longer.
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Thanks !

Why doesn't Search work?

--