How to change system default temp path

June 10, 2005 1:39:04 PM

I'm trying to use Nero to burn a DVD of my files which is total at 3.5GB on a
separate partition. However, I only have 1.5GB left on my C Drive. I know
that Nero use the default system temp path.

Can someone please tell me how can I change the system default temp path to
other partition such as D:\ s.t. Nero can also use it ?

Regards
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 4:53:52 PM

Hi Wellie,

Go to Control Panel - System - Advanced, click Environmental Variables
and you
can edit (or if need be add) entries for TEMP= and TMP= making sure
that the directory you refer to exists. Such as D:\Temp.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

!