Martian Dreams Problem

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series,rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

I've just started the game, and when I talk to anyone no matter what I say
they give me the response for "name" (even if I say bye or press enter, so I
can't exit the conversation).

Is this a known bug? Am I missing something? I wanna play!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about martian dreams problem
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series,rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    Nevermind. I reinstalled and it works now. Weird.

    "Watcher Dragon" <thepal@etherealsoftware.com.au> wrote in message
    > I've just started the game, and when I talk to anyone no matter what I say
    > they give me the response for "name" (even if I say bye or press enter, so
    > can't exit the conversation).
    >
    > Is this a known bug? Am I missing something? I wanna play!!!

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series,rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    "Watcher Dragon" <thepal@etherealsoftware.com.au> wrote in message news:<da%Sc.54831$K53.11154@news-server.bigpond.net.au>...
    > I've just started the game, and when I talk to anyone no matter what I say
    > they give me the response for "name" (even if I say bye or press enter, so I
    > can't exit the conversation).
    >
    > Is this a known bug? Am I missing something? I wanna play!!!

    Hoi Watcher!

    damn, I remember your name from mixing up both Wtcher and you, Watcher
    .... It has been some time since you were posting, right?

    --
    claus dragon
    "hell? those are the others."

Computers Games Video Games