Chronology of Ultima, Underworlds and the Worlds of Ultima

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

Anyone know of a site that tells in what order the whole series occured?

Steve
3 answers Last reply
More about chronology ultima underworlds worlds ultima
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

    "Steven W. Dalton" <ranthalion75@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > Anyone know of a site that tells in what order the whole series
    occured?

    > Steve

    Akalbeth takes place before U1, but it's probably an earlier telling of
    the events in Ultima 1. The events of Akalbeth are NEVER referred to in
    any way in the Ultima universe.
    U1-6, obviously. SE happened after Ultima 6 and before Martian Dreams
    (Spector is back on Earth and the Avatar knows him in ME).
    UU1 most likely took place after Martian Dreams, chronologically it took
    place some time after Ultima 6 (between 50-100 years after is what most
    people tend to think).
    Ultima 7 takes place a short while after Ultima Underworld, in Britannian
    time it takes place 200 years after Ultima 6 and 150-100 years after UU.
    UU2 takes place on the first anniversary of the smashing of the black
    gate.
    Serpent Isle takes place six months after that.
    Pagan takes place later on the Avatar's timeline, but in a sense it takes
    place quite some time before U7, most likely in the gap between Ultima 3
    and 4 (which makes sense, since we know from the Sisters in Silver Seed
    that the Guardian was around before the Stranger achieved Avatarhood.)
    And Ultima 9 isn't a real Ultima, so I'm not including it. :p

    -==Kensu==-
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

    http://www.bootstrike.com/Ultima/Online/uhistory.html

    --
    Visit My Website - http://www.bootstrike.com
    "Life's a bìtch when you least expect it"
    "Steven W. Dalton" <ranthalion75@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know of a site that tells in what order the whole series occured?
    >

    > Steve

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

    http://www.phyton.dk/ultima/index.htm :-)

    --
    Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
    d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

Computers Games Video Games