martin

Dear Group, i've just installed a slave hard disk. Is there any way to
change the icon for it so that i can easily identify it in Explorer?

many thanks

--
Best Wishes from Martin

So many questions, so few answers.

PGP Key ID, 0x581E4CE1

Martin,

Try this out, (I haven't tested it myself yet, but maybe it will work?)

"Martin" wrote:

> Dear Group, i've just installed a slave hard disk. Is there any way to
> change the icon for it so that i can easily identify it in Explorer?
>
> many thanks
>

> --
> Best Wishes from Martin
>
> So many questions, so few answers.
>
> PGP Key ID, 0x581E4CE1

Hi Martin,

Assigning a Custom Icon and Label to a Drive Letter
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_basics/shell_basics_extending/icon.asp

--
Ramesh Srinivasan
MS-MVP, Windows Shell