chrisk

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2004

Every time I open up windows an error pops up that says:Windows Expl. has
encountered a problem and needs to close. If I click close, it closes and
windows expl closes and then it pops up again forever. I can use the internet
with the error page on, but I cannt use any other program on the computer.

The error report has a place wher I can click on to see what data the report
conains
It states the error signature: AppName:explorer.exe

Where it says to view technical info it gives me the following file is in
the report:
C:\DOCUME^CHRISA^1\LOCALS^1\Temp\WERC1.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt

ANy suggestions inorder to get windows explorer working working without this
error.There is more I need than just the internet

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878