• Wireless Access
  • Internet Explorer
  • Mozilla
  • Firefox
  • Browsers
Last response: in General Connectivity
December 11, 2007 10:32:46 AM

Hi guys,
Can anyone tell me what is the main deference between IE and Mozilla Firefox ? I have been using IE (version 6.0) for one year but from now on I have decided to use Firefox. I just want to know as to what Mozilla can do which Internet Explorer can not.
Thanks!

More about : mozilla browser

December 12, 2007 10:49:35 AM

Hi,
I found out an interesting detailed review of many a browsers and I think it is interesting to learn that Firefox Mozilla is the best of the browsers available. You may like to visit http://www.browsers-review.com and check out as to what they say about Mozilla. Happy Holidays!

January 15, 2008 8:11:29 PM

Opera is pretty bad-ass....check it out at www.opera.com .Speed dial is awesome, and its fast
Related resources
January 15, 2008 8:13:08 PM

oh, and check out the acid2 test, its a test which displays proper html...ie doesnt qualify
May 1, 2008 8:20:34 PM

Keep internet explorer though, the way some pages are coded, only IE seems to display them properly.
May 13, 2008 1:50:02 PM

ok,

Mozilla is:

is CSS 2 compliant
passes the Acid2 test
tabbed Browsing
better pop-up blocker
extremely useful addons
June 8, 2008 12:27:16 PM

I don't use Firefox out of principle. I would recommend Opera, Safari looks nice but i've heard bad things about security so I've got rid of it for the time being. Firefox is of course the best for add-ons and what not, Customise Google and Noscript are brilliant. If you want to keep IE I would suggest sticking with version 6 rather than 7.
July 1, 2008 11:24:03 PM

And what principle is tha Dan?
!