red alert problem

ive got a little problem

i have installed red alert 2 on my computer but when i try to play it does
absolutely nothing....I dont know if im the only one, but if anyone knows how
to put an end to my problem i'll be glad to hear it...

Did you install a demo version previously?

"potatoe" <potatoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ive got a little problem
>
> i have installed red alert 2 on my computer but when i try to play it does
> absolutely nothing....I dont know if im the only one, but if anyone knows
> how
> to put an end to my problem i'll be glad to hear it...

Hi Patatoe,

If you're running Windows XP, you might need to use Compatibility mode.
Let me know if you need those instructions please. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms