Samsung All format player?

Last response: in Home Audio
a b Ô Samsung
January 22, 2005 7:20:04 PM

Anyone heard the all format Samsung player? I have seen it on sale at Best
Buy for $199.00 minus a $20 rebate.

More about : samsung format player

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
January 23, 2005 12:17:55 AM

"Jeffrey Dunnam" <chefjeffrey@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Anyone heard the all format Samsung player? I have seen it on sale at Best
> Buy for $199.00 minus a $20 rebate.

The Toshiba 4960 is supposedly the same machine, and has gotten pretty
favorable reviews.
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
February 20, 2005 7:16:50 PM

You must have gotten a bad copy. I loveed mine. I bought it for the
upconversion feature and fell in love with it for the sound from dvdaudio
and sacd, and it looked like a piece of high end gear instead of the cheap
chinese player that it actually was