Sound problem with Media Player

When I play an audio CD on my PC with Media Player everything is fine. But
when I try to play a DVD the picture quality is OK but there is no sound.

The setings are unchanged and nothing at all is muted.

Any suggestions from you helpful people out there?

Thank you,

Malke

Wrinkly wrote:

> When I play an audio CD on my PC with Media Player everything is fine.
> But when I try to play a DVD the picture quality is OK but there is no
> sound.
>
> The setings are unchanged and nothing at all is muted.
>
> Any suggestions from you helpful people out there?
>
> Thank you,

What program are you using to play the DVD's? Were you ever able to play
DVD's successfully? If so, what changed?

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com