Ultima V for PC?

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

I've been going crazy trying to find a DOS version of Ultima V to
download. I've got the earlier games, but this one's eluding me.

Is there any place I can get it?
2 answers Last reply
More about ultima
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

    Words to the wise, rev_skarekroe@yahoo.com (skarekroe) wrote:

    >I've been going crazy trying to find a DOS version of Ultima V to
    >download. I've got the earlier games, but this one's eluding me.
    >
    >Is there any place I can get it?

    Ebay, off the ultima collection. Everything else is illegal as the
    ultima games are still protected by copyright.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

    In article <2m3ip099l2j890sibr833qnd9bipcc9i6j@4ax.com>,
    claus@ultima-dragons.org says...

    >Words to the wise, rev_skarekroe@yahoo.com (skarekroe) wrote:

    >>I've been going crazy trying to find a DOS version of Ultima V to
    >>download. I've got the earlier games, but this one's eluding me.

    >>Is there any place I can get it?

    >Ebay, off the ultima collection. Everything else is illegal as the
    >ultima games are still protected by copyright.

    Except for Ultima IV. It can be freely downloaded from select Ultima Dragon's
    web sites.

    http://users.erols.com/kennrice
    Civil War Round Table of DC & Concentration Camp made of LEGO bricks
    http://members.tripod.com/~kennrice
    Maps of Ultima 7 Parts 1 & 2, Prophecy of the Shadow, Savage Empire,
    Crusaders of Dark Savant & Others.

Computers Games Video Games