Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

I've been going crazy trying to find a DOS version of Ultima V to
download. I've got the earlier games, but this one's eluding me.

Is there any place I can get it?

Words to the wise, rev_skarekroe@yahoo.com (skarekroe) wrote:

>I've been going crazy trying to find a DOS version of Ultima V to
>download. I've got the earlier games, but this one's eluding me.
>
>Is there any place I can get it?

Ebay, off the ultima collection. Everything else is illegal as the
ultima games are still protected by copyright.

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

In article <2m3ip099l2j890sibr833qnd9bipcc9i6j@4ax.com>,
claus@ultima-dragons.org says...

>Words to the wise, rev_skarekroe@yahoo.com (skarekroe) wrote:

>>I've been going crazy trying to find a DOS version of Ultima V to
>>download. I've got the earlier games, but this one's eluding me.

>>Is there any place I can get it?

>Ebay, off the ultima collection. Everything else is illegal as the
>ultima games are still protected by copyright.

Except for Ultima IV. It can be freely downloaded from select Ultima Dragon's
web sites.

http://users.erols.com/kennrice
Civil War Round Table of DC & Concentration Camp made of LEGO bricks
http://members.tripod.com/~kennrice
Maps of Ultima 7 Parts 1 & 2, Prophecy of the Shadow, Savage Empire,
Crusaders of Dark Savant & Others.