Let me know what you think about this setup?

Last response: in Home Audio
January 27, 2005 3:25:56 AM

I am looking at getting a new home theater system. Let me know what
you think about this setup. I am abot of a newbie but have done some
reasearch and like the following components:
*Magnepan MMGWs (front and rear)
*Magnepan MMGC
*Denon AVR 2805 ( Will this be enough power for the Maggies - I
understand it takes a lot for these speaker)
*Polk Audio subwoofer - not sure about this if anyone has a suggestion
on a better alternative please let me know - I am looking at spending
between 400-500 on this component

Thanks for the help.

More about : setup

Anonymous
January 28, 2005 4:31:34 AM

<alowance@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ct9cek0uuk@news2.newsguy.com...
>I am looking at getting a new home theater system. Let me know what
> you think about this setup. I am abot of a newbie but have done some
> reasearch and like the following components:
> *Magnepan MMGWs (front and rear)
> *Magnepan MMGC
> *Denon AVR 2805 ( Will this be enough power for the Maggies - I
> understand it takes a lot for these speaker)

A toll free call to Magnepan (800-474-1646) will provide more useful
information than can be aquired *anywhere* else.
See also www.magnepan.com You of course should be ready to provide your
receivers specs.
!