Ultima 4 on my site

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

well,
i am a member of UDIC since the 90s. was wondering how to go about
putting UW4 on my rpg page for folks to download. thanks--A.D.

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 05:33:54 GMT, Altenil Dragon <dragon@myaddress.com>
wrote:

>well,
> i am a member of UDIC since the 90s. was wondering how to go about
>putting UW4 on my rpg page for folks to download. thanks--A.D.

Underworld IV! Oh sweet heavens, I missed Underworld III!?!?!?!

I'm not sure what preparation you need. You have a homepage somewhere,
you make sure you have room (about 512K or so), you put the game package
in your webspace and put a link to on your page.

Mine is here: http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/u4.zip
This is the version that Origin granted UDIC members to distribute.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

thanks a lot. was just worried about legal stuff. A.D>