REL Q-Bass Subwoofer

Last response: in Home Audio
Share
February 4, 2005 7:18:08 PM

Hi all

I have been offered a REL Q-bass Subwoofer for 100UKP. Does anyone
think this is overpriced for a 9 year old sub??

Many thanks

Ju

More about : rel bass subwoofer

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 7:30:46 PM

On 4 Feb 2005 16:18:08 GMT, julian.maving@btinternet.com (Ju) wrote:

>Hi all
>
>I have been offered a REL Q-bass Subwoofer for 100UKP. Does anyone
>think this is overpriced for a 9 year old sub??

No, an excellent sub at a steal price.

Er, sorry, what I meant to say was that it's grossly overpriced and
you should avoid it like the plague.

Please give me the details of the seller, so that I can properly
reprimand him for his dishonesty! :-)

May 22, 2009 8:53:12 PM

hi is this a very bad sub cos ive bin offered one as well lol for £50 and £25 P&P and i need a new sub to go with me new AV amp