U7BG: pirate ship!

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

Ever saw this? Pirate ship is attacking you! Around 132S 51E, North to
Serpent's Hold castle, South to Buc Den.

--
Max

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

Quietly we read <cstpka$211s$1@gavrilo.mtu.ru>, unable to contain our
credulity we realized that Moscow Dragon <maxim__s@mtu-net.ru> said
this:
> Ever saw this? Pirate ship is attacking you! Around 132S 51E, North to
>Serpent's Hold castle, South to Buc Den.

Yes ... there is only one pirate on board and it is impossible to board
the vessel. You have to finish him off at a distance.

--
Bill Jillians

"Moscow Dragon" <maxim__s@mtu-net.ru> wrote in message
> Ever saw this? Pirate ship is attacking you! Around 132S 51E, North to
> Serpent's Hold castle, South to Buc Den.

I haven't been to sea yet this time thru but i seem to remember pirate ships
attacking. Don't you get to board them, fight, and clear out the hold? A lot
more fun than sea serpents ;-)