Information Bar missing

I've just downloaded Service Pack 2 for Windows XP but there is no sign of
the Information Bar in IE.
Would appreciate any help in finding and activating it.

Many thanks.

JD

Check your security settings.

[[Important You can turn off the Information Bar in Internet Explorer by
lowering the default security settings. However, we strongly recommend that
you leave these security settings at their default level or higher. The
default security settings in Internet Explorer are designed to help protect
your computer from viruses and from attacks over the Internet. ]]

Description of the Internet Explorer Information Bar in Windows XP SP2
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;843017

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes