I'm programming Ultima X !!!

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series,israel.amix (More info?)

Yes, I'm almost done with all the programming.

Unfortunately, I don't have a PC, so I'm writing this game for the TI
99/4A, if you want to play, you must get yourself a TI 99/4A.
1 answer Last reply
More about programming ultima
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

    "Paul Eisner" <insane_pile@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Yes, I'm almost done with all the programming.
    >
    > Unfortunately, I don't have a PC, so I'm writing this game for the TI
    > 99/4A, if you want to play, you must get yourself a TI 99/4A.

    If anyone else bothers to reply to this, remove the isreal.amix newsgroup.
    That way troll-boy doesn't get "credit" for his stupidity :-P

    --
    psz

Programming Computers Games Video Games