I'm programming Ultima X !!!

Last response: in Video Games
March 6, 2005 11:01:25 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series,israel.amix (More info?)

Yes, I'm almost done with all the programming.

Unfortunately, I don't have a PC, so I'm writing this game for the TI
99/4A, if you want to play, you must get yourself a TI 99/4A.

More about : programming ultima

Anonymous
March 7, 2005 10:22:53 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

"Paul Eisner" <insane_pile@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message
news:D 97491c7.0503062001.8637784@posting.google.com...
> Yes, I'm almost done with all the programming.
>
> Unfortunately, I don't have a PC, so I'm writing this game for the TI
> 99/4A, if you want to play, you must get yourself a TI 99/4A.

If anyone else bothers to reply to this, remove the isreal.amix newsgroup.
That way troll-boy doesn't get "credit" for his stupidity :-P

--
psz
!