NAD tuner LEDs gone... Replacement?

Last response: in Home Audio
February 12, 2005 3:48:33 AM

I've got a NAD 4130 tuner that has served me well for many years.
Still sounds solid. But the 7 segment LEDs for the tuner display have
several dead segments. Does anyone know the part number or specs for
replacement LEDs?

Much obliged.
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 7:49:57 PM

If it is not the series current limit resistors (could be either discreet or
resistor network), you should be able to find a suitable replacement at
Digi-Key. You just need to match the part number of the display and make
sure that the brightness letter code matches on all of the units on the
replacement set. It will be a letter from A to E, etc. Don't worry if it
doesn't match the brightness code on your current units, as long as you
replace all of them.

Pete

!