Conrad Johnson PV2ar Phono Stage Out

Last response: in Home Audio
February 13, 2005 2:58:00 AM

The phono stage on my Conrad Johnson PV2ar tube preamp is dead. I'm
not familiar with the schematics, but all three tubes on the left side
(left when one is facing the front of the preamp) are not lighting up.
Replacing these tubes made no difference. All three tubes on the right
side light up fine. The Aux and Tuner stages work and sound fine.

Is there a fuse that I don't know about that needs replacing? What
would keep the three left side tubes from lighting up?

Thanks in advance.

Roy Kasten
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 11:53:33 PM