Can I use 2 different browsers?

Last response: in Networking
June 21, 2004 5:20:57 AM

My base station is on IE5 and my adapter is on Netscape. I
have been unable to connect through Netscape on my
adapter. Does it matter that I am using IE5 on the base
computer and Netscape on the networked computer?

More about : browsers

Anonymous
June 21, 2004 9:43:30 AM

what operating system are you using on the system with Netscape? What
adapter?

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist