Can I use 2 different browsers?

My base station is on IE5 and my adapter is on Netscape. I
have been unable to connect through Netscape on my
adapter. Does it matter that I am using IE5 on the base
computer and Netscape on the networked computer?
1 answer Last reply
More about browsers

    what operating system are you using on the system with Netscape? What
    adapter?

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist

Routers Computers Netscape Browsers Networking