I was having the same problem with my Bluetooth headset. After many fruitless searches I looked in my Device Manager under the Bluetooth radio entry and got the name of the device. I then searched Dell's driver site for the name of the device (Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth Mobile in my case). They had a driver which I installed and the headset now works perfectly. Prior to that I had installed an update from Windows Update that pertained to the Bluetooth 375 device. The Update had not had an effect I could see, but the Dell driver solved the problem. My PLTBB9903+ is now set up take dictation. In fact I used it to write part of this entry.