I just installed a new hard drive. I installed all my software/hardware.
When the monitor comes up it comes in waves (dark
blue-blink-lighter-blink-lighter-blink, etc.), and when I scroll it lokks
like a wave goes throught he screen and then it jumps several lines. If I
scroll with the down arrow it does one 'wave', if I use the web wheel on the
mouse it does it twice. Does anyone know what has caused this and how to fix
it?
Thanks.

Malke

bamamama wrote:

> I just installed a new hard drive. I installed all my
> software/hardware. When the monitor comes up it comes in waves (dark
> blue-blink-lighter-blink-lighter-blink, etc.), and when I scroll it
> lokks
> like a wave goes throught he screen and then it jumps several lines.
> If I scroll with the down arrow it does one 'wave', if I use the web
> wheel on the
> mouse it does it twice. Does anyone know what has caused this and how
> to fix it?
> Thanks.

You need to install the latest drivers for your video card. Get the
drivers from the device mftr.'s website OR if you have an OEM machine
(Compaq, Dell, Sony, etc.) from the OEM's website for your specific
model machine.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers