Question about ultima ascension

Buggerlugs

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2005
Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

I lost my spell book and packs etc earlier when I woke up in jail.

I'm now in Moonglow. Am I supposed to have got them back somewhere ....can't
cast spells etc, will I have to go back to get them again ??

BL

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

With a deafening roar and a whoosh of spray, buggerlugs swings about and
addresses the awaiting newsgroup...

> I lost my spell book and packs etc earlier when I woke up in jail.
>
> I'm now in Moonglow. Am I supposed to have got them back somewhere
> ....can't cast spells etc, will I have to go back to get them again ??

You'll get them back after you finish the Moonglow questing stuff.

--
Paulon Dragon d++ e++ N T+ Om+ UK!1!2!3!4!5!6!7!'!S!'!8!9!A!L!M!W!
-==(UDIC)==- u++ uC++ uF uG+ uLB- uA+ nC+ nR nH+ nP+ nI nPT nS++ nT+ y

Danger Will Robinson! One of your nodes is about to fall off!
Ultima VII endgame.exe file

Buggerlugs

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2005
Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

thanks...