Origin's Crusader series.

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

I just bought a combined boxed pack of Origin's Crusader Collection.
There are two games, No Regret and No Remorse. Copywrite date is 1997
so it must be towards the end of Origin's output. Box seems complete
with documentation.

Can anyone tell me if the games are any good? I might resell it if I
get the right price.

--
Bill Jillians

Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series (More info?)

Dreaming Bill Jillians woke me up by screaming news:kS
$DHNBJx42CFxnH@virgin.net:

> I just bought a combined boxed pack of Origin's Crusader Collection.
> There are two games, No Regret and No Remorse. Copywrite date is 1997
> so it must be towards the end of Origin's output. Box seems complete
> with documentation.
>
> Can anyone tell me if the games are any good? I might resell it if I
> get the right price.

yup, quite nice, though the interface is kind of odd (never liked it). The
two crusaders share the same engine as Ultima 8.
In the far future both Crusaders will very likely be supported by Pentagram
(http://pentagram.sf.net)

--
Dominus Dragon -=UDIC=- aka Dominik Reichardt (Remove NOSPAM to mail)
My homepage with funny content :) http://Beam.To/Dominik/