Outlook express - incoming emails arrive in deleted folder

Running SP2

Incoming emails from a particular sender arrives directly (as unread) into
my deleted folder.

Help Please?- Thanks
6 answers Last reply
More about outlook express incoming emails arrive deleted folder

    Put him on your Safe Sender list. His address must trigger a Junk Mail rule
    or one of your rules. You can right click on the email for some options to
    classify it as "Not Junk."

    "Roy" wrote:

    > Running SP2
    >
    > Incoming emails from a particular sender arrives directly (as unread) into
    > my deleted folder.
    >
    > Help Please?- Thanks

    Thanks Mary. I'll ask this person to send me something when they next log on

    Roy

    "Mary" wrote:

    > Put him on your Safe Sender list. His address must trigger a Junk Mail rule
    > or one of your rules. You can right click on the email for some options to
    > classify it as "Not Junk."
    >

    > "Roy" wrote:
    >
    > > Running SP2
    > >
    > > Incoming emails from a particular sender arrives directly (as unread) into
    > > my deleted folder.
    > >
    > > Help Please?- Thanks

    You put them in Blocked Senders by accident.
    --
    Bruce Hagen
    MS-MVP - (IE/OE)

    "Roy" <Roy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Running SP2
    >
    > Incoming emails from a particular sender arrives directly (as unread) into
    > my deleted folder.
    >
    > Help Please?- Thanks

    The "unread" bit makes me wonder, though.
    --
    ~PA Bear

    Bruce Hagen wrote:
    > You put them in Blocked Senders by accident.
    >
    > "Roy" <Roy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Running SP2
    >>
    >> Incoming emails from a particular sender arrives directly (as unread)
    >> into
    >> my deleted folder.
    >>
    >> Help Please?- Thanks

    Yeah. It do, don't it?
    --
    Bruce Hagen
    MS-MVP - (IE/OE)

    > The "unread" bit makes me wonder, though.
    > --
    > ~PA Bear
    >
    > Bruce Hagen wrote:
    >> You put them in Blocked Senders by accident.
    >>
    >> "Roy" <Roy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>> Running SP2
    >>>
    >>> Incoming emails from a particular sender arrives directly (as unread)
    >>> into
    >>> my deleted folder.
    >>>
    >>> Help Please?- Thanks

  6. certain emails arrive unread in my deleted folder
    What do I do to correct this?

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP