Base Station Management Tool

Is there a way to access this remotely? Such as I'm at a
different location, and I know with most other routers
you can just type http://public.ip:8080 or whatever the
port is that allows remote access...Please advise thanks.

You can only access the BSMT through your LAN. You cannot access it
remotely via the Internet.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"Michael Zatorski" <mzatorski@flexben.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to access this remotely? Such as I'm at a
> different location, and I know with most other routers
> you can just type http://public.ip:8080 or whatever the
> port is that allows remote access...Please advise thanks.

Hi,

Unfortunately you cannot access the Base Station Management Tool remotely
using your http://publicipaddress and a port number.
You can however setup a remote desktop connection on one of your computers,
and then log into your computer and then from that computer open up a
Internet Explorer and access http://192.168.2.1 to get to the Base Station
Management Tool.

--
Gary Tsang