Okay, maybe Lost knows this one...

It's April Fool's Day. But I don't get why these two comics are nearly
identical. Is there some kind of "let's all use the same plot today"
thing that comic writers are doing? Or is this just a coinkydink?
http://www.dilbert.com/comics/getfuzzy/archive/getfuzzy-20050401.html
http://www.ucomics.com/foxtrot/2005/04/01/
oops, try http://www.ucomics.com/foxtrot/

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

> It's April Fool's Day. But I don't get why

It's a joke. There are actually 3 comics.

http://homepage.mac.com/billamend/

I imagine that it's more funny if you read it in a newspaper that
happens to run all 3 comics.

--
/\_./b__ _O_ <====o Lost Dragon o====> _|_ __d\._/\
(/^/(_^^' | I like people - I just can't eat a whole one | `^^_)\^\)

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 20:50:57 -0600, Lost Dragon
<lost-dragon@tulsacoxmail.com> wrote:

>> It's April Fool's Day. But I don't get why
>
>It's a joke. There are actually 3 comics.
>
>http://homepage.mac.com/billamend/
>
>I imagine that it's more funny if you read it in a newspaper that
>happens to run all 3 comics.

I looked at some other sites to see if there were any more but I only
found those two. It seems more odd than funny though. Some web comics
have good forums you can go into and ask these questions but not those
two.

Hmmmm...I actually checked that site earlier. It hadn't been updated in a
long time - 2003 I think. Oh well. Weird, as I said.