Installation software or replacement CD

Does anyone know how I can get a download of the original
installation software from the CD? I seem to have
misplaced the cd. I can download the drivers, but cannot
change the parameters of the network card to match the
wireless router, ie 128 bit encryption, ssid, etc.

If I don't need the original cd software to do this, can
someone tell me how without it??

Thanks,
Lisa

If you are using Windows XP, you don't really need the software (there's
nothing you can't do with the built in Windows Zero Wireless Config).

Otherwise, you can use this tip to install the Broadband Networking Util
(and the other drivers)
Goto
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx

Select MN700
Download the msbndownload.exe file
Run the msbndownload.exe file
Accept the EULA
Save the files to "C:\MSBBN"
Once the files are extracted, cancel the setup.

Goto C:\MSBBN through Windows Explorer
Right click msbn.msi and install it.

After you install it, the drivers will be in (if you keep the default msbn
install directory) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Broadband Networking

Note that the BNU will not work with Windows 2000 IIRC.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -