Reuse a usb card reader after I stopped it...?

Hi, I have a usb digital photo card reader for my memory stick, when I
finished to use the reader, I select the Stop the mass storage unit option,
so I can safely remove the MS. But if later I would like to use it again,
there is no reset button on the reader and I have to reboot my computer so
it recognizes again the card reader.

Is it possible to reset my reader after I selected the Stop option?

thx.
1 answer Last reply
More about reuse card reader stopped

    "SF Javier" <javier@sf.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I have a usb digital photo card reader for my memory stick, when I
    > finished to use the reader, I select the Stop the mass storage unit
    > option, so I can safely remove the MS. But if later I would like to use it
    > again, there is no reset button on the reader and I have to reboot my
    > computer so it recognizes again the card reader.
    >
    > Is it possible to reset my reader after I selected the Stop option?
    >
    > thx.

    Unplug then reseat

USB Card Reader Microsoft Windows XP