Reuse a usb card reader after I stopped it...?

June 11, 2005 10:01:37 PM

Hi, I have a usb digital photo card reader for my memory stick, when I
finished to use the reader, I select the Stop the mass storage unit option,
so I can safely remove the MS. But if later I would like to use it again,
there is no reset button on the reader and I have to reboot my computer so
it recognizes again the card reader.

Is it possible to reset my reader after I selected the Stop option?

thx.
Anonymous
June 12, 2005 4:37:33 AM

"SF Javier" <javier@sf.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I have a usb digital photo card reader for my memory stick, when I
> finished to use the reader, I select the Stop the mass storage unit
> option, so I can safely remove the MS. But if later I would like to use it
> again, there is no reset button on the reader and I have to reboot my
> computer so it recognizes again the card reader.
>
> Is it possible to reset my reader after I selected the Stop option?
>
> thx.

Unplug then reseat