Okay, this is getting silly.

First there is the horrible name, Ubuntu.

Now...Mandriva??? Mandrivel.

I would make the expected anti-French joke but it's really no fun picking
on the class retard.

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Polychromic wrote:
> First there is the horrible name, Ubuntu.
>
> Now...Mandriva??? Mandrivel.
>
> I would make the expected anti-French joke but it's really no fun picking
> on the class retard.

I'm posting using Mandriva Linux 2005. It's considerably better than
the name might suggest. And I don't think the name is all that bad really.

--

Witty Dragon