thehawk

Distinguished
May 19, 2003

http://www.mil-millington.com/

I laughed quite a bit reading this. I swear, some of them look like the
guy was spying on -my- 'wedded bliss'.

-thehawk
Fallen Angel Dragon, UDIC

Eek! thehawk wrote:
> http://www.mil-millington.com/
>
> I laughed quite a bit reading this. I swear, some of them look like the
> guy was spying on -my- 'wedded bliss'.

LOL! But seriously, why would two get married if they aren't compatible in
that many ways?

--
Ashikaga a26

Words to the wise, thehawk <thehawk5150at@hotmaildot.com> wrote:

>http://www.mil-millington.com/
>
>I laughed quite a bit reading this. I swear, some of them look like the
>guy was spying on -my- 'wedded bliss'.

And here I was, thinking that this was about /me/ :)

Words to the wise, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>LOL! But seriously, why would two get married if they aren't compatible in
>that many ways?

opposites attract, Ashi.

"Claus Dragon" <claus@ultima-dragons.org> wrote in message
> Words to the wise, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>LOL! But seriously, why would two get married if they aren't compatible
>>in
>>that many ways?
>
> opposites attract, Ashi.

And, of course, it gives you something to complain about - constantly.
Never a dull moment. Uuhm...

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:34:27 +0200, Claus Dragon
<claus@ultima-dragons.org> wrote:

>Words to the wise, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>LOL! But seriously, why would two get married if they aren't compatible in
>>that many ways?
>
>opposites attract, Ashi.
Are you saying that's why you're attracted to Ashi? :p
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
-Alfred E. Neumann

Words to the wise, Optician Dragon <DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote:

>>opposites attract, Ashi.
>Are you saying that's why you're attracted to Ashi? :p

*giggles*

Good one, Optician :)

Eek! Claus Dragon wrote:
> Words to the wise, Optician Dragon wrote:
>
>>>opposites attract, Ashi.
>>Are you saying that's why you're attracted to Ashi? :p
>
> *giggles*
>
> Good one, Optician :)

Silly Claus, Optician was making fun of both of us.

--
Ashikaga a26

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 07:18:28 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Eek! Claus Dragon wrote:

>>>Are you saying that's why you're attracted to Ashi? :p
>>
>> *giggles*
>>
>> Good one, Optician :)
>
>Silly Claus, Optician was making fun of both of us.

I thought he was complementing one and disrespecting the other (the
opposite). Since Claus already accepted the complement, guess which one
you are?

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Eek! Polychromic wrote:
> Ashikaga wrote:
<snip>
>>Silly Claus, Optician was making fun of both of us.
>
> I thought he was complementing one and disrespecting the other (the
> opposite). Since Claus already accepted the complement, guess which one
> you are?

I'll accept the /compliment/....

--
Ashikaga a26

Words to the wise, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>Silly Claus, Optician was making fun of both of us.
>>
>> I thought he was complementing one and disrespecting the other (the
>> opposite). Since Claus already accepted the complement, guess which one
>> you are?
>
>I'll accept the /compliment/....

Its too late already.

>>I'll accept the /compliment/....
> Its too late already.

No, no - he was making a grammar flame. It's never to late for that!

--
/\_./b__ _O_ <====o Lost Dragon o====> _|_ __d\._/\
(/^/(_^^' | I like people - I just can't eat a whole one | `^^_)\^\)

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 23:35:45 -0500, Lost Dragon <kulhain@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>I'll accept the /compliment/....
>> Its too late already.
>
>No, no - he was making a grammar flame. It's never to late for that!

Grammar flame? You don't think Claus and Ashi complement one another?

--

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:10:22 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 07:18:28 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Eek! Claus Dragon wrote:

>>> *giggles*
>>>
>>> Good one, Optician :)
>>
>>Silly Claus, Optician was making fun of both of us.
>
>I thought he was complementing one and disrespecting the other (the
>opposite). Since Claus already accepted the complement, guess which one
>you are?
No, no no. I was complispecting one and disrementing the other. See?
Makes a difference!

Eek! Lost Dragon wrote:
>>>I'll accept the /compliment/....
>> Its too late already.
>
> No, no - he was making a grammar flame. It's never to late for that!

Too... (*runs*)

--
Ashikaga a26

"Optician Dragon" <DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:10:22 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
> wrote:

>>>Silly Claus, Optician was making fun of both of us.
>>
>>I thought he was complementing one and disrespecting the other (the
>>opposite). Since Claus already accepted the complement, guess which one
>>you are?
> No, no no. I was complispecting one and disrementing the other. See?
> Makes a difference!

All right then, which was which?

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:18:25 +0100, "The Triad" <wanderer@beeb.web>
wrote:

>"Optician Dragon" <DragonLensman1@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:10:22 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

>>>I thought he was complementing one and disrespecting the other (the
>>>opposite). Since Claus already accepted the complement, guess which one
>>>you are?
>> No, no no. I was complispecting one and disrementing the other. See?
>> Makes a difference!
>
>All right then, which was which?
Both!
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
-Alfred E. Neumann

>>No, no - he was making a grammar flame. It's never to late for that!
> Too... (*runs*)

OOohhhhhhhreglfrrgle.

YOU CAN'T RUN FAST ENOUGH!!

--

Eek! Lost Dragon wrote:
>>>No, no - he was making a grammar flame. It's never to late for that!
>> Too... (*runs*)
>
> OOohhhhhhhreglfrrgle.
>
> YOU CAN'T RUN FAST ENOUGH!!

LOL! I enjoy being the pedant of pedants.

--
Ashikaga a26

Lost Dragon wrote:
>>> No, no - he was making a grammar flame. It's never to late for that!
>>
>> Too... (*runs*)
>

> OOohhhhhhhreglfrrgle.
>
> YOU CAN'T RUN FAST ENOUGH!!

I believe the operative saying is thus: "He doesn't have to outrun the
Couch. He just has to outrun you."

By the way.... on a completely unrelated note, I'm sure, I think there's
a piece of furniture chasing you.

-Lumina Dragon

Ashikaga wrote:

>>>Too... (*runs*)
>>
>>OOohhhhhhhreglfrrgle.
>>
>>YOU CAN'T RUN FAST ENOUGH!!
>
> LOL! I enjoy being the pedant of pedants.

Wait, what? I have competition?

-Lumina Dragon

Eek! Lumina Dragon <kewhitte@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ashikaga wrote:
<snip>
>> LOL! I enjoy being the pedant of pedants.
>
> Wait, what? I have competition?

It's a free market economy. That's how we become better pedants. :p

--
Ashikaga a26

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 04:11:36 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Eek! Lumina Dragon <kewhitte@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Ashikaga wrote:
><snip>
>>> LOL! I enjoy being the pedant of pedants.
>>
>> Wait, what? I have competition?
>
>It's a free market economy. That's how we become better pedants. :p

Yummmm. Crunchy pedant butter. My favorite.

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
RGCUD Photo Gallery: http://home.comcast.net/~rgcud/

Samurai

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2002

Quoth Lumina Dragon <kewhitte@hotmail.com>:
> Ashikaga wrote:
> > LOL! I enjoy being the pedant of pedants.
> Wait, what? I have competition?

Neither of you have chance to survive. Make your time.
\^\^//
,^ ( ..) Samurai Dragon -==UDIC Sig Code==-
| \ \ -==(UDIC)==- d++e+N T--Om+U146MA7'! L8u uC++
\ `^--^ \\\\\\\\//////// uF-uG++uLB+uA+nC++uR nH+nP+++
\ \ \ (2 Attentive Points) nI--nPT nS+++nT--wM-wC y+ a29
ksj ^--^ ___________________________________________________________

thehawk

Distinguished
May 19, 2003

In article <MPG.1cdcd4ecddf0fb28989803@usenet.plus.net>, Samurai@dev.nul
says...
> Quoth Lumina Dragon <kewhitte@hotmail.com>:
> > Ashikaga wrote:
> > > LOL! I enjoy being the pedant of pedants.
> > Wait, what? I have competition?
>
> Neither of you have chance to survive. Make your time.

What you say?

-thehawk
Fallen Angel Dragon, UDIC