I might be in London

Don't know for sure yet, but we were planning to go to Munich, Germany
around my birthday after we fly to Paris (my brother wanted a Gabriel
Knight trip to Neuschwanstein). However, the travel agent screwed it up so
we no longer could have a sleeping cart on the train so we might change the
trip to London instead (after visit Paris).

So that means, no cuckoo clock nor bloodwurst, but Ben Sherman instead.
:-D Maybe Claus would feel safer that I will not be in the vicinity. But
Sammie, JP, or Rupert, don't be surprised if you spot me on the street.

--
Ashikaga a26

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:16:40 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Don't know for sure yet, but we were planning to go to Munich, Germany
>around my birthday after we fly to Paris (my brother wanted a Gabriel
>Knight trip to Neuschwanstein). However, the travel agent screwed it up so
>we no longer could have a sleeping cart on the train so we might change the
>trip to London instead (after visit Paris).
>
>So that means, no cuckoo clock nor bloodwurst, but Ben Sherman instead.
>:-D Maybe Claus would feel safer that I will not be in the vicinity. But
>Sammie, JP, or Rupert, don't be surprised if you spot me on the street.

</lurk>

If you wanted to make it slightly more interesting, you could pop over
to London Waterloo from Paris via Eurostar (Channel Tunnel).

Oh, and hello again everyone.

--Nick (Hayn Dragon)

<lurk>

--
- GamerTag: Hayn - icq: 9235201 -- Hayn on dal.net -
http://www.sendit.com/scp/id/what - Want DVDs/Games?

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 13:40:18 +0100, Nick <nickmooney@spamcop.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:16:40 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Don't know for sure yet, but we were planning to go to Munich, Germany
>>around my birthday after we fly to Paris (my brother wanted a Gabriel
>>Knight trip to Neuschwanstein). However, the travel agent screwed it up so
>>we no longer could have a sleeping cart on the train so we might change the
>>trip to London instead (after visit Paris).
>>
>>So that means, no cuckoo clock nor bloodwurst, but Ben Sherman instead.
>>:-D Maybe Claus would feel safer that I will not be in the vicinity. But
>>Sammie, JP, or Rupert, don't be surprised if you spot me on the street.
>
></lurk>
>
>If you wanted to make it slightly more interesting, you could pop over
>to London Waterloo from Paris via Eurostar (Channel Tunnel).
>
>Oh, and hello again everyone.
>
>--Nick (Hayn Dragon)
>
><lurk>

*calls the tunnel authorities to beware of a terrorist who surprisingly
looks much like Ashi.*

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Eek! Nick wrote:
<snip>
> </lurk>
>
> If you wanted to make it slightly more interesting, you could pop over
> to London Waterloo from Paris via Eurostar (Channel Tunnel).
>
> Oh, and hello again everyone.

Hi,

Yeah, I think that's what I was thinking too. Have to see the underwater
tunnel.

--
Ashikaga a26

>Hi,
>
>Yeah, I think that's what I was thinking too. Have to see the underwater
>tunnel.

Eh, just take BART under the SF bay.

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
RGCUD Photo Gallery: http://home.comcast.net/~rgcud/

Eek! Polychromic wrote:
<snip>
> *calls the tunnel authorities to beware of a terrorist who surprisingly
> looks much like Ashi.*

But I don't do terror with bombs. I shock people with my fashion style.
:p

--
Ashikaga a26

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:12:22 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>> If you wanted to make it slightly more interesting, you could pop over
>> to London Waterloo from Paris via Eurostar (Channel Tunnel).
>
>Yeah, I think that's what I was thinking too. Have to see the underwater
>tunnel.

It's dark and one sees a green light go past every so often.

--

Eek! Nick wrote:
> Ashikaga wrote:
>
>>> If you wanted to make it slightly more interesting, you could pop over
>>> to London Waterloo from Paris via Eurostar (Channel Tunnel).
>>
>>Yeah, I think that's what I was thinking too. Have to see the underwater
>>tunnel.
>
> It's dark and one sees a green light go past every so often.

Eek..., then there isn't much to see.... I thought I could see sharks
(perhaps with a mole around his snout, but that'd be a Danish/Texan shark).

--
Ashikaga a26

Ashikaga wrote:

> Don't know for sure yet, but we were planning to go to Munich, Germany
> around my birthday after we fly to Paris (my brother wanted a Gabriel
> Knight trip to Neuschwanstein). However, the travel agent screwed it up
> so we no longer could have a sleeping cart on the train so we might change
> the trip to London instead (after visit Paris).
>
> So that means, no cuckoo clock nor bloodwurst, but Ben Sherman instead.
> :-D Maybe Claus would feel safer that I will not be in the vicinity. But
> Sammie, JP, or Rupert, don't be surprised if you spot me on the street.

You'll have to get very lost to manage that! I find London depressing
and stay away from it whenever possible >:)

--
JP Morris - aka DOUG the Eagle (Dragon) -=UDIC=- jpm@it-he.org
Fun things to do with the Ultima games http://www.it-he.org

Eek! "J. P. Morris" wrote:
> Ashikaga wrote:
<snip>
>> So that means, no cuckoo clock nor bloodwurst, but Ben Sherman instead.
>> :-D Maybe Claus would feel safer that I will not be in the vicinity. But
>> Sammie, JP, or Rupert, don't be surprised if you spot me on the street.
>
> You'll have to get very lost to manage that! I find London depressing
> and stay away from it whenever possible >:)

Everyone I know who lives in London says that.... Yeah, I remember now you
said you moved to Wales.

--
Ashikaga a26

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:54:22 +0100, "J. P. Morris" <jpm@it-he.org> wrote:

>Ashikaga wrote:
>
>> Don't know for sure yet, but we were planning to go to Munich, Germany
>> around my birthday after we fly to Paris (my brother wanted a Gabriel
>> Knight trip to Neuschwanstein). However, the travel agent screwed it up
>> so we no longer could have a sleeping cart on the train so we might change
>> the trip to London instead (after visit Paris).
>>
>> So that means, no cuckoo clock nor bloodwurst, but Ben Sherman instead.
>> :-D Maybe Claus would feel safer that I will not be in the vicinity. But
>> Sammie, JP, or Rupert, don't be surprised if you spot me on the street.
>
>You'll have to get very lost to manage that! I find London depressing
>and stay away from it whenever possible >:)

Cameras all over, even on helicopters now, right? 1984+Clockwork
Orange...

--

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:30:33 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Eek! "J. P. Morris" wrote:
>> Ashikaga wrote:
><snip>
>>> So that means, no cuckoo clock nor bloodwurst, but Ben Sherman instead.
>>> :-D Maybe Claus would feel safer that I will not be in the vicinity. But
>>> Sammie, JP, or Rupert, don't be surprised if you spot me on the street.
>>
>> You'll have to get very lost to manage that! I find London depressing
>> and stay away from it whenever possible >:)
>
>Everyone I know who lives in London says that.... Yeah, I remember now you
>said you moved to Wales.

Wales is cool. Just look at all those encrypted street signs!

--

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:24:48 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Eek! Nick wrote:

>>>Yeah, I think that's what I was thinking too. Have to see the underwater
>>>tunnel.
>>
>> It's dark and one sees a green light go past every so often.
>
>Eek..., then there isn't much to see.... I thought I could see sharks
>(perhaps with a mole around his snout, but that'd be a Danish/Texan shark).

The tunnel goes under the English Channel from Folkestone in England
to Sandgatte in France. It's not specifically "under water" - it just
goes under the sea bed. It's not some little tunnel either, trains go
at obscene speeds through the two main tunnels and if there are any
problems then there is a centre service tunnel.

--Nick
--

Words to the wise, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> *calls the tunnel authorities to beware of a terrorist who surprisingly
>> looks much like Ashi.*
>
>But I don't do terror with bombs. I shock people with my fashion style.
>:p

Thats really evil, you know.

>>But I don't do terror with bombs. I shock people with my fashion style.

Is this an Austin Powers sort of thing?

--
/\_./b__ _O_ <====o Lost Dragon o====> _|_ __d\._/\
(/^/(_^^' | I like people - I just can't eat a whole one | `^^_)\^\)

Ashikaga wrote:

> ...we might change
> the trip to London instead (after visit Paris).

Hey, I live in London! You should stop by when you come.

--
Cape Dweller Dragon

Eek! Lost Dragon wrote:
>>>But I don't do terror with bombs. I shock people with my fashion style.
>
> Is this an Austin Powers sort of thing?

At least I don't have crooked teeth. :p

--
Ashikaga a26

Eek! Polychromic wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>Yeah, I think that's what I was thinking too. Have to see the underwater
>>tunnel.
>
> Eh, just take BART under the SF bay.

But that one is kinda short....

--
Ashikaga a26

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 05:09:18 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Eek! Polychromic wrote:
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>Yeah, I think that's what I was thinking too. Have to see the underwater
>>>tunnel.
>>
>> Eh, just take BART under the SF bay.
>
>But that one is kinda short....

Less chance of a Daylight incident then.

--

Eek! Polychromic wrote:
> Ashikaga wrote:

>>> Eh, just take BART under the SF bay.
>>
>>But that one is kinda short....
>
> Less chance of a Daylight incident then.

You can always go to Gap's Market Street store in San Francisco. There is
a gathering place of homeless people there. Don't go there after 5:00
p.m....

--
Ashikaga a26

Eek! Cape Dweller wrote:
> Ashikaga wrote:
>
>> ...we might change
>> the trip to London instead (after visit Paris).
>
> Hey, I live in London! You should stop by when you come.

I thought you were a Canadian! Anyways, probably no promise on that one or
otherwise I'd solicit beholders of my astounding beauty.

--
Ashikaga a26

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:09:32 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Eek! Cape Dweller wrote:
>> Ashikaga wrote:
>>
>>> ...we might change
>>> the trip to London instead (after visit Paris).
>>
>> Hey, I live in London! You should stop by when you come.
>
>I thought you were a Canadian! Anyways, probably no promise on that one or
>otherwise I'd solicit beholders of my astounding beauty.

Beholders are about the only thing that would find you beautiful.

--

"Ashikaga" <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Eek! Cape Dweller wrote:
>> Ashikaga wrote:
>>
>>> ...we might change
>>> the trip to London instead (after visit Paris).
>>
>> Hey, I live in London! You should stop by when you come.
>
> I thought you were a Canadian! Anyways, probably no promise on that one
> or
> otherwise I'd solicit beholders of my astounding beauty.
>
> --
Question is are ya goin to London, Ontario.... or London, England? Or both?

Words to the wise, Lost Dragon <kulhain@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>But I don't do terror with bombs. I shock people with my fashion style.
>
>Is this an Austin Powers sort of thing?

Yeah, where Ashi is the really tiny evil until he gets out of the
(fashion) closet. Then he is the big bad evil.

Words to the wise, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net> wrote:

>>I thought you were a Canadian! Anyways, probably no promise on that one or
>>otherwise I'd solicit beholders of my astounding beauty.
>
>Beholders are about the only thing that would find you beautiful.

Perhaps some Siv or Sharn might be among those.