Drivers for MN-520

Last response: in Networking
June 21, 2004 2:58:19 PM

I just purchased the MN 620 wireless kit with the
notebook adapter. When I try to install the software on
my laptop using the CD and the setup wizard, I cannot
find the driver on the CD that it is looking for! Need
Help ASAP

More about : drivers 520

June 21, 2004 4:15:03 PM

You can download the drivers at
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/1...
just select the MN-520 from the list.

dee_lex@hotmail.com wrote:
> I just purchased the MN 620 wireless kit with the
> notebook adapter. When I try to install the software on
> my laptop using the CD and the setup wizard, I cannot
> find the driver on the CD that it is looking for! Need
> Help ASAP
Anonymous
June 21, 2004 6:05:06 PM

The inf files should be in the root directory of the cd.
The driver files should be in the driver directroy of the cd.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

!