Drivers for MN-520

I just purchased the MN 620 wireless kit with the
notebook adapter. When I try to install the software on
my laptop using the CD and the setup wizard, I cannot
find the driver on the CD that it is looking for! Need
Help ASAP
2 answers Last reply
More about drivers

    You can download the drivers at
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx
    just select the MN-520 from the list.

    dee_lex@hotmail.com wrote:
    > I just purchased the MN 620 wireless kit with the
    > notebook adapter. When I try to install the software on
    > my laptop using the CD and the setup wizard, I cannot
    > find the driver on the CD that it is looking for! Need
    > Help ASAP

    The inf files should be in the root directory of the cd.
    The driver files should be in the driver directroy of the cd.

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    <dee_lex@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I just purchased the MN 620 wireless kit with the
    > notebook adapter. When I try to install the software on
    > my laptop using the CD and the setup wizard, I cannot
    > find the driver on the CD that it is looking for! Need
    > Help ASAP

Routers CD-Rom Networking