Drivers for MN-520

I just purchased the MN 620 wireless kit with the
notebook adapter. When I try to install the software on
my laptop using the CD and the setup wizard, I cannot
find the driver on the CD that it is looking for! Need
Help ASAP

joker

You can download the drivers at
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/15_Downloads.aspx
just select the MN-520 from the list.

dee_lex@hotmail.com wrote:
> I just purchased the MN 620 wireless kit with the
> notebook adapter. When I try to install the software on
> my laptop using the CD and the setup wizard, I cannot
> find the driver on the CD that it is looking for! Need
> Help ASAP

The inf files should be in the root directory of the cd.
The driver files should be in the driver directroy of the cd.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -