Tiscali Broadband Profile Problem XP

I set up Tiscali Broadband on XP Pro no problems at all. When I go to
another account on my PC it does not work. Any ideas to resolve this.

Thanks.

Hi,

While logged on as that user, go into the networking folder and make sure
that connection is set as the default. I've seen this happen when another
connection remains and continues to be the default for other accounts.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"almarni" <alan.morris2@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
>I set up Tiscali Broadband on XP Pro no problems at all. When I go to
> another account on my PC it does not work. Any ideas to resolve this.
>
> Thanks.

I have tried this but to no avail, how on earth do you set up tiscali on
other user accounts??? Someone PLEASE HELP

"Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While logged on as that user, go into the networking folder and make sure
> that connection is set as the default. I've seen this happen when another
> connection remains and continues to be the default for other accounts.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "almarni" <alan.morris2@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
> >I set up Tiscali Broadband on XP Pro no problems at all. When I go to
> > another account on my PC it does not work. Any ideas to resolve this.
> >
> > Thanks.

Nightowl

Distinguished
May 17, 2001

liago wrote on Sat, 20 Aug 2005:

>I have tried this but to no avail, how on earth do you set up tiscali on
>other user accounts??? Someone PLEASE HELP

Hi liago

In what way does it not work? Do you get any error message, does
anything happen, or nothing at all?

I have Virgin broadband; when I first tried using it while logged into
another account, it wouldn't connect, and I kept getting "username or
password invalid on the domain" messages. Eventually I realised all it
wanted was for me to type my password in again.

--
Nightowl