CDrive Folder At Boot Up

when I boot up, instead of desktop I get contents of C\Drive Folder. How can
i stop this happening. Running XP Pro with SP2.All is working fine apart
from this.
--
thanks a bunch

Hi,

Corrupted registry entry in the run keys is the most likely culprit. Use the
steps here to isolate which program trying to load is causing the problem:

How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP [Q310560]
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310560

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Perky" <alperk47@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> when I boot up, instead of desktop I get contents of C\Drive Folder. How
> can
> i stop this happening. Running XP Pro with SP2.All is working fine apart
> from this.
> --
> thanks a bunch

thanks a lot,rick. i will try this method to fix it
--
thanks a bunch