Interesting test....

See how hot you are !

http://www.yoursexappeal.com/test.php?test=120515

Moa Dragon
2 answers Last reply
More about interesting test
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    In article <d4r182$6ia$1@news.tiscali.fr>, mickmils@hotmail.com says...
    > See how hot you are !
    >
    > http://www.yoursexappeal.com/test.php?test=120515
    >
    > Moa Dragon

    Heh. I hope you are over twenty one.

    -thehawk
    Fallen Angel Dragon, UDIC
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?)

    Moa Dragon wrote:
    >See how hot you are !
    >http://www.yoursexappeal.com/test.php?test=120515
    >Moa Dragon

    Well I hope you are prepared to be bored. :)

    Anyway I feel kind of cathartic letting all that out, thanks for
    helping me be more open about my sexuality.

    So your not really going to tell me how hot I am... ?
    --
    d e+ N- T- Om++ UK!1!2!3!4!56A78!9 u uC uF- uG+ uLB+ uA nC nR nH+ nP
    nI+ nPT nS+ nT- y- a26, Captain in the Cinnaguard, Weirdo, Blue Bow

Computers Games Video Games