Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Iphone Refurbished

Last response: in General Connectivity
February 24, 2009 2:14:40 AM

In your honest opinion, do you think its worth the $99 for a iphone 3G 8GB refurbished or just try to wait it out till June for the supposedly new Iphone being released? Thanks for the help. :pt1cable: 

More about : iphone refurbished

March 4, 2009 10:19:40 AM

Operator free? Warranty? That's a cool prize... Doesn't matter if new release in June, sure u can sell this one for that prize on eBay!
March 13, 2009 8:16:52 PM

cylis said:
In your honest opinion, do you think its worth the $99 for a iphone 3G 8GB refurbished or just try to wait it out till June for the supposedly new Iphone being released? Thanks for the help. :pt1cable: 

I think it is important to know whether or not you are currently on AT&T, or you would be switching to AT&T in order to use the iPhone. It also depends how bad the phone you have now is. There is never a guarantee that Apple, as a company, will perform the way the pundits expect it to, so if it were me, I would buy the $99 phone--that's really, really a good deal!--and then sell it for $50 on eBay if and when a new iPhone comes out this summer. That way you're only out $50. Also, you'll have a better feeling for whether or not you want the new iPhone, since you'll see whether or not it has truly improved upon the older version. That's the best way to be an informed consumer--try it for yourself. If you're worried about 8GB not being enough for your needs, I can assure you that the applications and operating system really don't take up much space and you can use most of that space for music.
June 12, 2011 2:35:38 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!