The Pond of Death/Exploding Toads

If anyone's mentioned this, I missed it:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04/28/exploding_german_toads/

(Personally I don't buy it.. since when do crows hunt at 3am?)

--
JP Morris - aka DOUG the Eagle (Dragon) -=UDIC=- jpm@it-he.org
Fun things to do with the Ultima games http://www.it-he.org

    On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:11:16 +0100, "J. P. Morris" <jpm@it-he.org>
    wrote:

    >If anyone's mentioned this, I missed it:
    >
    >http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04/28/exploding_german_toads/
    >
    >(Personally I don't buy it.. since when do crows hunt at 3am?)
    Well, one thing I learned about toads and frogs in my zoology class is
    that they don't have the usual mesenteries to support their inner
    organs. That's why you can kill a frog or toad simply by holding it
    mouth down for a sufficient time for it's guts to fall out it's mouth.
    -=UDIC=-
    Optician Dragon
    "Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
    -Alfred E. Neumann

Computers Games Video Games