Great Siberian Cousins

Inside the fortress the companions went, via the secret entrance Argent's
former enemy knew about, and crept towards the crystal room where the Dragon
Orb is.

***

"SAIHVE! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"The healer only has to fix the Orb first, my love."

***

<Aside to GSD>

Please fill in where you see fit. I just thought I'd kick start our plot
thread after so long an absence. :)

</ Aside to GSD>

--

The Cast

"BubbaDragon" <JBubbacComly@msn.com> wrote in message
> Inside the fortress the companions went, via the secret entrance Argent's
> former enemy knew about, and crept towards the crystal room where the
Dragon
> Orb is.
>
> ***
>
> "SAIHVE! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"
>
> "The healer only has to fix the Orb first, my love."
>
> ***
>
> <Aside to GSD>
>
> Please fill in where you see fit. I just thought I'd kick start our plot
> thread after so long an absence. :)

I'll have to re-read what went on in the thread before I post cause I've
forgotten just about everything... so I'll probably write something
tomorrow.

- GSD