Sign in with
Your question

Question about using Windows Easy Transfer.....

Tags:
  • Computers
  • Monitors
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
August 8, 2012 7:11:02 AM

I have a new Windows 7 computer and want to move the files from my old Vista computer to the new one using an easy transfer cable. I have only the one monitor (currently connected to the old computer), and will connect this modem to the new computer. Is having only the one monitor a problem, as I won't have it connected to the old computer while I'm doing the transfer, and am not sure how I will see what's going on in the old one. All the video's I've found have been laptop to laptop, so the monitor isn't an issue, and thus are no help in answering my question.

Thanks

More about : question windows easy transfer

August 8, 2012 2:03:03 PM

talb said:
I have a new Windows 7 computer and want to move the files from my old Vista computer to the new one using an easy transfer cable. I have only the one monitor (currently connected to the old computer), and will connect this modem to the new computer. Is having only the one monitor a problem, as I won't have it connected to the old computer while I'm doing the transfer, and am not sure how I will see what's going on in the old one. All the video's I've found have been laptop to laptop, so the monitor isn't an issue, and thus are no help in answering my question.

Thanks

Why dont you remove your old pc's hd & connect to new one. Do this & your problem is solved.
m
l
!