Janet Napolitano on profiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janet Napolitano: Using Common Sense and Concentrating Terrorist Screening Efforts on Muslim Men Under 35 Is Not Good Logic
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/janet-napolitano-using-common-sense-and-concentrating-terrorists-screening-on-muslim-men-under-35-is-not-good-logic/

Or:
"Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

El Al uses a combination of profiling and intelligence gathering. Seems to work for them.

I mean, if the majority of terrorists came the pool of left-handed redheads, it would make sense to focus (not exclusively, obviously) on left-handed redheads.

And it is both stupid and a waste of resources for the TSA, that's Transportation Security if there's any doubt, to drug screen a 6 year old.

Even if she were carrying drugs, she is no danger to the aircraft or the rest of the passengers aboard.

Although, I do find it comforting that JNap is just as articulate as her boss.

I think the only way to fix this is to have a embedded chip in either the hand or the forehead, for those without hands.
Then its just a simple scan....oh wait a minute, I think Ive just described an old old rumor....

No, current tech only responds to 22 nm tech, not 55 picometer tech.

People fear racial profiling, I fear my balls being grabbed by a stranger, thank you!

No ... you will have to look at buying something else ... and we don't stock that kind of stuff ... what do you think we are here?

badge and I have a reputation to uphold.

The closest product we have is something to prevent unwanted alien probing ...

Sorry, my apologies. I thought you would have something that would help keep up my style after I remove the device. I appreciate the service you two bring.

BTW, the leather skin hat you have ha prevented me from demons. It really works. :sol:

Status
Not open for further replies.