Microsoft Fury3 won't recognize USB joystick

Any ideas?

I have a new PC running XP Pro and my (yes, old!) Fury3 program will not
recognize the USB joystick. It did fine on my old PC using a DB15
gameport-type joystick. Also, the new joystick works well on new games.

"Zoom777" wrote:

> Any ideas?
>
> I have a new PC running XP Pro and my (yes, old!) Fury3 program will not
> recognize the USB joystick. It did fine on my old PC using a DB15
> gameport-type joystick. Also, the new joystick works well on new games.

I have the same problem, but it hasn't to do with the USB joystick, but
with XP: I have run Fury3 with Win98SE + USB josystick and works fine, but
WinXP Home + the same USB joystick does not work.

In fact, as I posted before:

MS WinXP + MS Sidewinder USB joystick + MS Fury3 = MS does not work !