DIY audio web site

I'm a DIY audio enthusiast seeking for common interest member.

ec1288 website publishes DIY HiFi Audio articles for the interests of
the DIY audio enthusiast. Most of my projects are targetted on hard to
find or expensive hi-end stuff. Reason being they are no longer in
production or too costly to own them. If you really want to own them
at a fraction of their retail price, you have to DIY.

Take at look at :-

http://www.geocities.com/ec1288/

My projects include Audio Note Ongaku amplifier, Pass Labs Aleph 5
amplifier, Altec Lansing A5 VOTT loudspeaker and Genesis ribbon and
NHT 1259 loudspeaker.
3 answers Last reply
More about audio site
  1. Archived from groups: rec.audio.high-end (More info?)

    EC1288 Said:

    I'm a DIY audio enthusiast seeking for common interest member.

    ec1288 website publishes DIY HiFi Audio articles for the interests of
    the DIY audio enthusiast. Most of my projects are targetted on hard to
    find or expensive hi-end stuff. Reason being they are no longer in
    production or too costly to own them. If you really want to own them
    at a fraction of their retail price, you have to DIY.

    Take at look at :-

    http://www.geocities.com/ec128­8/

    My projects include Audio Note Ongaku amplifier, Pass Labs Aleph 5
    amplifier, Altec Lansing A5 VOTT loudspeaker and Genesis ribbon and
    NHT 1259 loudspeaker.
    Have you been to www.diyaudio.com?

    They may have many of the things you're interested in, in their
    archives.
    They certainly have a wealth of links to DIY projects, especially
    speakers.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.audio.high-end (More info?)

    ec1288 wrote:

    >I'm a DIY audio enthusiast seeking for common interest member.
    >
    >ec1288 website publishes DIY HiFi Audio articles for the interests of
    >the DIY audio enthusiast. Most of my projects are targetted on hard to
    >find or expensive hi-end stuff. Reason being they are no longer in
    >production or too costly to own them. If you really want to own them
    >at a fraction of their retail price, you have to DIY.
    >
    >Take at look at :-
    >
    >http://www.geocities.com/ec1288/
    >
    >My projects include Audio Note Ongaku amplifier, Pass Labs Aleph 5
    >amplifier, Altec Lansing A5 VOTT loudspeaker and Genesis ribbon and
    >NHT 1259 loudspeaker.

    Also www.madisonsound.com and www.dancingspeaker.com
  3. With the closure of GeoCities, http://www.geocities.com/ec1288/ has moved to http://free-hosting.infodiv.com/geocities-ec1288/

High-End Audio Do It Yourself Audio