My 2 HDs do not wake up from Standby

June 12, 2005 3:45:01 PM

This is a comment about another Standby issue. When i disable my 2nd HD,
standby wakes up fine. When I enable my 2nd HD, standby doesn't initiate the
2 HDs properly and computer hangs (very slow response) and I need to reboot.
I see that MS has a fix for Windows 2000 for this. Maybe they need one for
XP too. My main HD is SATA and my second HD is IDE with an SATA converter.
So, whenever i want to use standby i have to disable my 2nd HD. A fix for
this would be nice!

More about : hds wake standby

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 5:14:06 PM

Try visiting the web site for your motherboard manufacturer and see if
they have posted the fixed updated driver for your system.

!