My 2 HDs do not wake up from Standby

This is a comment about another Standby issue. When i disable my 2nd HD,
standby wakes up fine. When I enable my 2nd HD, standby doesn't initiate the
2 HDs properly and computer hangs (very slow response) and I need to reboot.
I see that MS has a fix for Windows 2000 for this. Maybe they need one for
XP too. My main HD is SATA and my second HD is IDE with an SATA converter.
So, whenever i want to use standby i have to disable my 2nd HD. A fix for
this would be nice!
1 answer Last reply
More about wake standby

    Try visiting the web site for your motherboard manufacturer and see if
    they have posted the fixed updated driver for your system.

    Newbie in Idaho wrote:

    > This is a comment about another Standby issue. When i disable my 2nd HD,
    > standby wakes up fine. When I enable my 2nd HD, standby doesn't initiate the
    > 2 HDs properly and computer hangs (very slow response) and I need to reboot.
    > I see that MS has a fix for Windows 2000 for this. Maybe they need one for
    > XP too. My main HD is SATA and my second HD is IDE with an SATA converter.
    > So, whenever i want to use standby i have to disable my 2nd HD. A fix for
    > this would be nice!

Microsoft HD Windows XP