Folder Drop Down Contents

Some of my folders include items in the (RT Click) drop down list that are
wholly inappropriate.
I think they were put there by programs that I installed.
For example, I have a "Security Tools� folder on the desktop that has
shortcuts for things like AdAware, Spybot, Event viewer etc. two programs -
Winamp and Real player seem to have inserted options in the dropdown.
"Identify with ID3myMP3", Add to Winamp's bookmark list", "Enqueue in
Winamp", "Play in Winamp".
How can I get rid of these entries and how can I change the order of the
entries?
I would like "Open� to be first.
Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about folder drop contents

    Customizing Right-Click Menu Options in Windows
    http://www.jfitz.com/tips/rclick_custom.html

    --
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    http://www.technobabble.com.au/technobabble/html/tweaks/context-menus.htm

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

    Manage the context-menu entries for files, folders, drives and Namespace
    objects:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

    --
    Ramesh, MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com

    "Frank C" <FrankC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Some of my folders include items in the (RT Click) drop down list that are
    > wholly inappropriate.
    > I think they were put there by programs that I installed.
    > For example, I have a "Security Tools� folder on the desktop that has
    > shortcuts for things like AdAware, Spybot, Event viewer etc. two
    > programs -
    > Winamp and Real player seem to have inserted options in the dropdown.
    > "Identify with ID3myMP3", Add to Winamp's bookmark list", "Enqueue in
    > Winamp", "Play in Winamp".
    > How can I get rid of these entries and how can I change the order of the
    > entries?
    > I would like "Open� to be first.
    > Thanks

Windows XP