Drag & drop

I cannot drag and drop files for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about drag drop

    Are you using your mouse cursor and holding it down till you drop it???
    --
    Some days you're the windshield,
    some days you're the bug.

    "Shlarbee" wrote:

    > I cannot drag and drop files for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

    Yes. Just like always, but it only highlights the file I want to move, but
    will not move it. Also, the little + icon/indicator does not show up.

    "Byte" wrote:

    > Are you using your mouse cursor and holding it down till you drop it???
    > --
    > Some days you're the windshield,
    > some days you're the bug.
    >

    > "Shlarbee" wrote:
    >
    > > I cannot drag and drop files for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.
    > >
    > > Thanks

    Click Start, Run and execute these commands:

    regsvr32 ole32.dll
    regsvr32 /i shell32.dll

    [courtesy of David Candy]

    Or,
    Enable Drag and Drop
    line 233 right

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    Shlarbee wrote:
    > I cannot drag and drop files for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

    Click Start, Run and type:

    regsvr32 ole32.dll
    regsvr32 /i shell32.dll

    --
    Ramesh, MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com

    "shlarbee" <shlarbee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Yes. Just like always, but it only highlights the file I want to move, but
    > will not move it. Also, the little + icon/indicator does not show up.
    >
    > "Byte" wrote:
    >
    >> Are you using your mouse cursor and holding it down till you drop it???
    >> --
    >> Some days you're the windshield,
    >> some days you're the bug.
    >>

    >> "Shlarbee" wrote:
    >>
    >> > I cannot drag and drop files for some reason. Any help would be
    >> > appreciated.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks

Microsoft Windows XP