Drag & drop

June 12, 2005 4:15:01 PM

I cannot drag and drop files for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

More about : drag drop

June 12, 2005 4:43:05 PM

Are you using your mouse cursor and holding it down till you drop it???
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"Shlarbee" wrote:

> I cannot drag and drop files for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 4:59:02 PM

Yes. Just like always, but it only highlights the file I want to move, but
will not move it. Also, the little + icon/indicator does not show up.

"Byte" wrote:

> Are you using your mouse cursor and holding it down till you drop it???
> --
> Some days you're the windshield,
> some days you're the bug.
>

> "Shlarbee" wrote:
>
> > I cannot drag and drop files for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks

June 13, 2005 9:41:38 AM

Click Start, Run and execute these commands:

regsvr32 ole32.dll
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll

[courtesy of David Candy]

Or,
Enable Drag and Drop
line 233 right

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Shlarbee wrote:
> I cannot drag and drop files for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 12:01:22 PM

Click Start, Run and type: