socket error 10061

hea im try to plat this game called conquers ... its an online game and i
keep getting a socket error 10061 every time i try to log onto the game
server also when i try to update the patch i get http/1.1 403 forbidden the
isa server denies the specified uniform recource locator ... im behind a isa
microsoft exchange server and i thinkits the prob ... can anyone out there
help me ... i need to know what if any ports i need to open and assuming thew
ser4ver is set to a high securety level what do i need to enable ... thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about socket error 10061

    10061 is WSAECONNREFUSED, but why ....

    "noah@ywamoz.com" <noah@ywamoz.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:7049B31D-67DC-499C-9EBF-C81EFBF8E626@microsoft.com...
    > hea im try to plat this game called conquers ... its an online game and i
    > keep getting a socket error 10061 every time i try to log onto the game
    > server also when i try to update the patch i get http/1.1 403 forbidden
    the
    > isa server denies the specified uniform recource locator ... im behind a
    isa
    > microsoft exchange server and i thinkits the prob ... can anyone out there
    > help me ... i need to know what if any ports i need to open and assuming
    thew
    > ser4ver is set to a high securety level what do i need to enable ...
    thanks

Servers Games Microsoft Socket Video Games