I'm back...

I wonder if you guys missed me....

Anyways, hope you guys had some good Ashi break. I actually finished a
book while on an airplane. And I have to say "The Bell Jar" isn't too
horrible a book as someone seemed to suggest. It's weird, but it's not
/that/ bad.

--
Ashikaga a27

Ashikaga wrote:
> I wonder if you guys missed me....

In fact I have. I noticed you weren't here. Good to have you back.

> Anyways, hope you guys had some good Ashi break. I actually finished a
> book while on an airplane. And I have to say "The Bell Jar" isn't too
> horrible a book as someone seemed to suggest. It's weird, but it's not
> /that/ bad.

You didn't spend the entire period of disappearance on a plane, I hope
/* ponders whether he should tell Ashi about deep vein thrombosis, but
decides not to */

pibbur
APOUIFP: did you know that diagnosing deep vein thrombosis is very easy
using ultrasound? The examination seldom requires more that 5 minutes.

Eek! pibbur wrote:
> Ashikaga wrote:
>> I wonder if you guys missed me....
>>
> In fact I have. I noticed you weren't here. Good to have you back.

Yay! I'm missed. :) Now, I think you have the right to know..., loving
Ashi is difficult, because I'm not beautiful. :-D That and you'd have to
be on Poly's black list, because I think he thinks the friend of the devil
is also a devil.

>> Anyways, hope you guys had some good Ashi break. I actually finished a
>> book while on an airplane. And I have to say "The Bell Jar" isn't too
>> horrible a book as someone seemed to suggest. It's weird, but it's not
>> /that/ bad.
>>
> You didn't spend the entire period of disappearance on a plane, I hope
> /* ponders whether he should tell Ashi about deep vein thrombosis, but
> decides not to */
>
> pibbur
> APOUIFP: did you know that diagnosing deep vein thrombosis is very easy
> using ultrasound? The examination seldom requires more that 5 minutes.

Now I am curious. What's deep vein thrombosis. I hope you won't get
traumatized too much that I'd become sexually awaken.

--
Ashikaga a27

On Tue, 17 May 2005 10:13:23 +0200, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Eek! pibbur wrote:
>> Ashikaga wrote:
>>> I wonder if you guys missed me....
>>>
>> In fact I have. I noticed you weren't here. Good to have you back.
>
> Yay! I'm missed. :) Now, I think you have the right to know...,
> loving
> Ashi is difficult, because I'm not beautiful. :-D That and you'd have
> be on Poly's black list, because I think he thinks the friend of the
> devil
> is also a devil.

I hope I have other things in commmon with Poly, so that won't be an
issue. Besides there are quite a lot of kilometers between us.

> Now I am curious. What's deep vein thrombosis. I hope you won't get
> traumatized too much that I'd become sexually awaken.

Deep vein thrombosis is clotting of blood within the deep veins of the
leg. One of the causes for this condition is slow blood flow due to long
periods of immobility. Thus, travelling long distances by air plane may be
complicated by DVT, but the risk is small in an otherwise healthy person
(but probably significantly higher than thje risk of dying in a plane
crash). A serious (serios?) complication of DVT is pulmonary embolism,
where fragments of the clot is transported to the lungs and getting stuck
there.

The condition is easily treated with clot inhibiting drugs.

If you can't see the clots on ultrasound, the next step in diagnosis is to
perform a venography where x-ray contrast is injected into the veins of
the leg while taking x-ray pictures.

When I was training to become a radiologist, these were my favourite
diagnostic procedures.

If you're still aroused, I'll se if I can direct you to some images.

pibbur

Words to the wise, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Now I am curious. What's deep vein thrombosis. I hope you won't get
>traumatized too much that I'd become sexually awaken.

That "Ashi got laid"?

thehawk

Distinguished
May 19, 2003

Ashikaga wrote:
> I wonder if you guys missed me....
>
> Anyways, hope you guys had some good Ashi break. I actually finished a
> book while on an airplane. And I have to say "The Bell Jar" isn't too
> horrible a book as someone seemed to suggest. It's weird, but it's not
> /that/ bad.

Also a good song by the Bangles.

-thehawk
Fallen Angel Dragon, UDIC

Eek! thehawk wrote:
> Ashikaga wrote:
>> I wonder if you guys missed me....
>>
>> Anyways, hope you guys had some good Ashi break. I actually finished a
>> book while on an airplane. And I have to say "The Bell Jar" isn't too
>> horrible a book as someone seemed to suggest. It's weird, but it's not
>> /that/ bad.
>
> Also a good song by the Bangles.

Ah. How does it go?

--
Ashikaga a27

Samurai

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2002

Quoth Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com>:
> Eek! thehawk wrote:
> >> "The Bell Jar" isn't too horrible a book as someone seemed to
> >> suggest. It's weird, but it's not /that/ bad.
> >
> > Also a good song by the Bangles.
>
> Ah. How does it go?

I don't know. I couldn't hear them through the glass...
\^\^//
,^ ( ..) Samurai Dragon -==UDIC Sig Code==-
| \ \ -==(UDIC)==- d++e+N T--Om+U146MA7'! L8u uC++
\ `^--^ \\\\\\\\//////// uF-uG++uLB+uA+nC++uR nH+nP+++
\ \ \ (2 Attentive Points) nI--nPT nS+++nT--wM-wC y+ a29
ksj ^--^ ___________________________________________________________

thehawk

Distinguished
May 19, 2003

Ashikaga wrote:
> I wonder if you guys missed me....
>
> Anyways, hope you guys had some good Ashi break. I actually finished a
> book while on an airplane. And I have to say "The Bell Jar" isn't too
> horrible a book as someone seemed to suggest. It's weird, but it's not
> /that/ bad.

So how was London?

-thehawk
Fallen Angel Dragon, UDIC

thehawk

Distinguished
May 19, 2003

Ashikaga wrote:
> Eek! thehawk wrote:
>
>>Ashikaga wrote:
>>
>>>I wonder if you guys missed me....
>>>
>>>Anyways, hope you guys had some good Ashi break. I actually finished a
>>>book while on an airplane. And I have to say "The Bell Jar" isn't too
>>>horrible a book as someone seemed to suggest. It's weird, but it's not
>>>/that/ bad.
>>
>>Also a good song by the Bangles.
>

> Ah. How does it go?

She walks in the room
And checks out the faces
We think she's all the seven wonders of the world
But there's a sadness
Hidden in the bizarre
Moonlight and madness
Living in a bell jar

She dresses in black
'Cause sorrow is a magnet
Everything comes to her like it was meant to be
But she's frustrated
Leaving things as they are
What she created
Living in a bell jar

She feels so at home
She's never alone
But she's oh so lonely
What is the crime
In knowing your mind
Set it free

Attached to a mirror
In her glass-sided prison
She writes the note that will excuse her from this world
It's complicated
Living in a bell jar
She suffocated
Living in a bell jar

-thehawk
Fallen Angel Dragon, UDIC

Eek! thehawk wrote:
<snip>
> So how was London?

Polluted and dirty.... When I picked my nose in the subway (The Tube), I
got a piece of coal in my nose.... The Tube stopped in the middle of the
trip a lot, btw.... BART is better by comparison....

I also saw the largest abandoned factory in my life on the outskirt of
London (while we were on Eurostar). I love looking at Tower of London and
we did manage to see the exchange of guards. I think I even saw someone
who looked like Blair who was jogging around Buckingham around Green Park.

Paris had a lot of sites to be seen. The Pyramide in front of Louvre is
huge.... I also saw a rat in Metro.... I would never go to public
restrooms in Europe again.... They are very dirty.

Anyways, I got a T-shirt in London that says "Mind The Gap." But it was
girl's size.... (It says Medium 34", and I thought that's my size, but it
doesn't fit me) That's something I hate about The Tube. The announcer is
very nosy. When you are on the train, it keeps saying "Mind the Gap", "No
Smoking", "Move Over to the Inside." I can see why Londoners are depressed
now....

--
Ashikaga a27

Words to the wise, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I also saw the largest abandoned factory in my life on the outskirt of
>London (while we were on Eurostar). I love looking at Tower of London and
>we did manage to see the exchange of guards. I think I even saw someone
>who looked like Blair who was jogging around Buckingham around Green Park.

Oh, is it King Tony since the last relections now?

Samurai

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2002

Quoth Claus Dragon <claus@ultima-dragons.org>:
> Oh, is it King Tony since the last relections now?

Not while I have breath. >:)
\^\^//
,^ ( ..) Samurai Dragon -==UDIC Sig Code==-
| \ \ -==(UDIC)==- d++e+N T--Om+U146MA7'! L8u uC++
\ \ \ (2 Attentive Points) nI--nPT nS+++nT--wM-wC y+ a29

TRENDING THREADS