Sign in with
Your question

What is the best deal bluetooth?

Last response: in Technologies
July 4, 2012 3:29:24 PM

With wind noise reduction. Preferably two ears, so as to listen to music better.

More about : deal bluetooth

July 5, 2012 9:15:22 PM

bump
July 25, 2012 7:04:03 AM

bump.
Related resources
July 29, 2012 9:54:00 AM

freet said:
With wind noise reduction. Preferably two ears, so as to listen to music better.

August 7, 2012 3:13:45 AM

The Plantronics Voyager Pro UC has outstanding audio quality and noise cancelling, as does the Motorola Finiti. Not to mention, they both have a number of other useful features. I would recommend finding the best deal of one of these two headsets; they are the most impressive sets on the market.
August 30, 2012 6:39:39 PM

Hi guys

Many many thank to you for your information ,As much as we like the iPad, one of its greatest strengths is also one of its greatest weaknesses: it lacks a hardware keyboard. On an iPhone, you're mostly typing out texts so we don't mind the software keyboard, but for word processing, the iPad is frustrating, to say the least.

Nice to meet you

JonFranklin
November 16, 2012 12:20:17 PM

ElectronicsFan72 said:
The Plantronics Voyager Pro UC has outstanding audio quality and noise cancelling, as does the Motorola Finiti. Not to mention, they both have a number of other useful features. I would recommend finding the best deal of one of these two headsets; they are the most impressive sets on the market.

Thank you. How much are they? I bought a Plantronics (forgot which one but it was the most popular one at Amazon.com) but since it was so small I lost both the charger and the Bluetooth.
!