Attaching Picutres

June 12, 2005 5:48:02 PM

When I am on Hotmail
When I go to My Pictures and select the pictures I want to email then click
on email these items I keep getting 'Page not found' or 'cannot display this
page'.

Or when in Hotmail and create new message go to attacch pictures no pictures
appear in my pictures

Any ideas as to why this happens?

More about : attaching picutres

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 9:48:53 PM

"no pictures appear in my pictures[.]" - are you sure about that?

--
George Hester
_______________________________
"Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I am on Hotmail
> When I go to My Pictures and select the pictures I want to email then
click
> on email these items I keep getting 'Page not found' or 'cannot display
this
> page'.
>
> Or when in Hotmail and create new message go to attacch pictures no
pictures
> appear in my pictures
>
> Any ideas as to why this happens?

June 12, 2005 9:48:54 PM

Iam in Hotmail and create a new message and then select attach pictures and
it asks me to select the folder my pictures are in and then it tells me that
there are no pictures in this folder.

"George Hester" wrote:

> "no pictures appear in my pictures[.]" - are you sure about that?
>
> --
> George Hester
> _______________________________
> "Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I am on Hotmail
> > When I go to My Pictures and select the pictures I want to email then
> click
> > on email these items I keep getting 'Page not found' or 'cannot display
> this
> > page'.
> >
> > Or when in Hotmail and create new message go to attacch pictures no
> pictures
> > appear in my pictures
> >
> > Any ideas as to why this happens?

Anonymous
June 12, 2005 11:48:00 PM

Well are there? Images as in jpgs? or gifs? What about the files of type
is that set correctly for the extensions you want?

--
George Hester

!